- Keeps gear cleaner and safer by resisting contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Fabric sunscreen reduces color fading caused by UV rays, sheds water, oils, and dirt
- Safe, water-based, patent pending formula
- Resists petroleum based stains
- Maintains fabric breathability
- Spray on and tumble dry to create a durable protective coating
- Recommended for technical fabrics, including Nomex®
Motorsports injuries have decreased in recent years, thanks to improvements in the quality of protective gear. But despite driver and industry precautions, racing is still a dangerous sport.
Exposure to a flash fire for even a few seconds can lead to serious injury or loss of life. Severe skin burns occur more often than they should because protective clothing is not properly cared for or has not been made resistant to flammable liquids.
Racing suits made from Nomex® technical fabric have extraordinary properties to protect drivers from flames and heat. Care instructions published by Nomex® manufacturer state that this unique fabric requires special care to be fully effective. Molecule has been designed for the unique soils and harsh conditions of the racing environment.