Molecule Career Opportunities
Hey! Thanks for the interest in an opportunity with Molecule. We’re always on the lookout to add positive influences to our team. Our line of cleaners are not just another motorsports product, but we’re a brand that strives to keep athletes clean in all forms of sports. Simply, we live it. If you have ideas on how you can be an impact on our team, we’d love to hear from you.
POSITION AVAILABLE – Production Manager (Jan 2019)
Our production team is growing and we’re looking for a leader to take the reigns. Seeking a candidate that can grow with rapidly evolving operation needs. Key skills of managing shipping & receiving, weekly production plans and ability to manage a small crew. Understanding of logistics, supply chain management and practical experience a definite plus.
Based in our San Clemente HQ
POSITIONS AVAILABLE – Marketing Team (Jan 2019)
We have a growing need to strengthen our marketing team. Ideally appealing to SoCal based freelance-style professionals, our marketing roles offer opportunities to take an innovative product line to the demands of the international sports and tactical markets. Flexibility, creativity and opportunity best describe the roles with our team. We’re looking for the right fit for each role – whether just one or you’re a match for all, we’d love to connect.
Graphic Design Lead 10-12 hours per month
Digital Lead 20-24 hours per month
Social Media Lead 30-40 hours per month
Asset & Event Coordinator 24-48 hours per month
Graphic Design Lead – Work closely with the Marketing Manager along with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to deliver holistic and brilliant marketing.
- Experience – Graphics Design Lead should have 3-5 years design experience working in both print and digital. Full and current working competence with Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Should have deep understanding of motorsports, sports and modern graphic styles. Familiarity with Tactical market a definite plus.
Print knowledge to include familiarity with all aspects of packaging (labels, boxes, tags) along with traditional print marketing like catalogs, posters, tradeshow materials.
Digital experience should include web design, social media.
Competence with photography and video a key skill.
- Responsibilities – primary coordinator of all graphic needs including but not limited to organized filing, creative, producer of content. Curate past materials, current production needs and planning for future.
Ability to work efficiently and responsibly within a specified budget.
- Time – current estimate is 10-12 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Digital Lead – Primary coordinator for digital presence including website image, ecommerce and third-party sales channels. Cooperation among all marketing roles and sales team to ultimately maximize branding efforts.
- Experience – full competence in website design, maintenance and management. Current understanding of WordPress and all related plug-ins. Understanding of SEO, social integration and driving traffic. Experience with email campaigns, database management and acquisition of new contact information.
- Responsibilities – lead overall efforts in the digital space to achieve design, traffic and sales goals. Main coordinator for weekly update and planning meetings. Create, curate and produce materials need to meet objectives.
- Time – current estimate is 20-24 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Social Media Lead – Help manage, produce and post regular content to show Molecule market integration. Primarily responsible for managing social media calendar and coordinating cooperative efforts among all key team members.
- Experience – understanding of all current social media platforms. Actively manage personal accounts and experience managing business accounts. Understanding of organic, paid and cooperative posts. Critical eye for media style and brand image to communicate across all platforms.
Comfortable with acquiring, cataloging media of all types; raw photos, edited, graphic assisted and video.
Experience working among team to extract and push limits of all professional abilities.
- Responsibilities – primary coordinator of all social needs. Manage weekly plans, reviews and critically coordinate all efforts to achieve social media goals. Cooperate among digital and sales mangers to integrate social content to appeal to all categories.
- Time – current estimate is 30-40 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Asset & Event Coordinator – core to Molecule is the integration into the community. Simply, we are who we market to; riders, athletes, drivers, players, technicians. Our Molecule family includes grassroots athletes to teams competing at world-class events. As the Asset & Event Coordinator, you’ll be the primary interface between these key influencers and maximize their effectiveness.
- Experience – core knowledge of motorsports, both 4-wheel and 2-wheel. Familiarity with team sports, individual sports and tactical markets. Skilled communicator with proven competence in all forms.
Understanding and experience with activation marketing. Knowledge of simple grassroots setups to major event integrations.
- Responsibilities – Primary contact for marketing assets including Athletes, Teams and Events. Responsible for positive, two-way communication between asset and Molecule. Transmit that communication into usable marketing content. Support sales team communication efforts to reach dealers, distributors, teams and retail.
Strategic Partnerships – Help maximize strategic partnerships. Assist in managing deliverables on both sides.
Events – Manage coordinate and activate presence at events across all disciplines.
- Time – estimate range from 20-48 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged. Upper end of work estimate is engagement at events.
POSITION AVAILABLE – Sports Rep (Mar 2019)
Seeking a SoCal-based representative for sports market applications and sales for Molecule. Strong market vertical knowledge and network in both Individual Sports and Team Sports. Previous experience in sales role and strong understanding of sports culture necessary for success.
Position would include supporting account management and acquisition, organizing marketing tasks and attending events/activations.
The role would be based out of our San Clemente HQ, however can be managed primarily remote with a flexible developed schedule. Role offers freedom, write your own schedule, work at own pace and ability to merge into existing projects.