Molecule Career Opportunities
Hey! Thanks for the interest in an opportunity with Molecule. We’re always on the lookout to add positive influences to our team. Our line of cleaners are not just another motorsports product, but we’re a brand that strives to keep athletes clean in all forms of sports. Simply, we live it. If you have ideas on how you can be an impact on our team, we’d love to hear from you.
POSITION AVAILABLE – Production Manager (Jan 2019)
Our production team is growing and we’re looking for a leader to take the reigns. Seeking a candidate that can grow with rapidly evolving operation needs. Key skills of managing shipping & receiving, weekly production plans and ability to manage a small crew. Understanding of logistics, supply chain management and practical experience a definite plus.
Based in our San Clemente HQ
POSITION AVAILABLE – 2-Wheel Program Manager (Jan 2019)
The 2-Wheel Program Manager will lead sales & marketing and will serve as a category expert and voice of the Molecule consumer. The candidate will transform our innovative product assortment into a compelling narrative that inspires our loyal fan base and welcomes new users. This position will aide in driving our internal planning process, helping bring our product line to markets in a holistic and consistent way. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of our core verticals and thrives in a creative, flexible environment rewarding performance.
- Team Collaboration – Work closely with the Director of Sales along with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to deliver brilliant marketing and sales. In this role the candidate will enable internal and external partners to be successful by leading weekly status meetings, ensuring team members are up to date on Molecule category priorities, relevant initiatives, calendars, and marketing plans.
- Sales Rep Network – ability to manage and inspire a team of 35 sales reps strategically positioned across the country. Regular communications, support and ultimately driving sales through their managed dealer network.
- Support events, new products and marketing assets – strong leadership, collaboration and decision-making skills to commercialize Molecule products and connections to market vertical. This candidate will lead the marketing plan process across all touch points and analyze the in-market business results.
- Personal Growth and Development – Work plan will be customized to ensure the candidate has the opportunity to thrive in their best work/life balance. Opportunities to be an early stage, key contributor to an emerging powerful brand with significant growth potentials.
- Business Insights – Lead the current business and key vertical analyses for Molecule. This will include tracking brand awareness, purchases and needs for Molecule overall and within managed verticals. The candidate will optimize Molecule business and build complete sales and marketing plans to achieve vertical forecasts.
- Create an internal process for product management to get real world feedback from customers to help inform and improve our product roadmap. This candidate should understand and articulate the needs of the Molecule consumer and culture as a result of personal experience and will help Molecule bring the best product to our customers.
- 3-5 years work experience in the motorsports and/or 2-wheel markets
- Knowledge of Molecule’s core market verticals
- Must have intimate understanding of the Molecule product offering
- Strong, proven track record of leadership including forming a vision, energizing projects to deliver breakthrough results and executing with excellence
- Collaboration: proven ability to work well with cross-functional counterparts
- Thinks and acts decisively – clear ability to solve complex problems, work through difficult issues and recommend innovative solutions
- Strong demonstrated ability to analyze data and draw logical, actionable conclusions
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize work, operate with a bias towards action and has a sense of accountability for projects and/or organizational goals
POSITIONS AVAILABLE – Marketing Team (Jan 2019)
We have a growing need to strengthen our marketing team. Ideally appealing to SoCal based freelance-style professionals, our marketing roles offer opportunities to take an innovative product line to the demands of the international sports and tactical markets. Flexibility, creativity and opportunity best describe the roles with our team. We’re looking for the right fit for each role – whether just one or you’re a match for all, we’d love to connect.
Graphic Design Lead 10-12 hours per month
Digital Lead 20-24 hours per month
Social Media Lead 30-40 hours per month
Asset & Event Coordinator 24-48 hours per month
Graphic Design Lead – Work closely with the Marketing Manager along with multiple cross-functional stakeholders to deliver holistic and brilliant marketing.
- Experience – Graphics Design Lead should have 3-5 years design experience working in both print and digital. Full and current working competence with Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office. Should have deep understanding of motorsports, sports and modern graphic styles. Familiarity with Tactical market a definite plus.
Print knowledge to include familiarity with all aspects of packaging (labels, boxes, tags) along with traditional print marketing like catalogs, posters, tradeshow materials.
Digital experience should include web design, social media.
Competence with photography and video a key skill.
- Responsibilities – primary coordinator of all graphic needs including but not limited to organized filing, creative, producer of content. Curate past materials, current production needs and planning for future.
Ability to work efficiently and responsibly within a specified budget.
- Time – current estimate is 10-12 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Digital Lead – Primary coordinator for digital presence including website image, ecommerce and third-party sales channels. Cooperation among all marketing roles and sales team to ultimately maximize branding efforts.
- Experience – full competence in website design, maintenance and management. Current understanding of WordPress and all related plug-ins. Understanding of SEO, social integration and driving traffic. Experience with email campaigns, database management and acquisition of new contact information.
- Responsibilities – lead overall efforts in the digital space to achieve design, traffic and sales goals. Main coordinator for weekly update and planning meetings. Create, curate and produce materials need to meet objectives.
- Time – current estimate is 20-24 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Social Media Lead – Help manage, produce and post regular content to show Molecule market integration. Primarily responsible for managing social media calendar and coordinating cooperative efforts among all key team members.
- Experience – understanding of all current social media platforms. Actively manage personal accounts and experience managing business accounts. Understanding of organic, paid and cooperative posts. Critical eye for media style and brand image to communicate across all platforms.
Comfortable with acquiring, cataloging media of all types; raw photos, edited, graphic assisted and video.
Experience working among team to extract and push limits of all professional abilities.
- Responsibilities – primary coordinator of all social needs. Manage weekly plans, reviews and critically coordinate all efforts to achieve social media goals. Cooperate among digital and sales mangers to integrate social content to appeal to all categories.
- Time – current estimate is 30-40 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged.
Asset & Event Coordinator – core to Molecule is the integration into the community. Simply, we are who we market to; riders, athletes, drivers, players, technicians. Our Molecule family includes grassroot athletes to teams competing at world-class events. As the Asset & Event Coordinator, you’ll be the primary interface between these key influencers and maximize their effectiveness.
- Experience – core knowledge of motorsports, both 4-wheel and 2-wheel. Familiarity with team sports, individual sports and tactical markets. Skilled communicator with proven competence in all forms.
Understanding and experience with activation marketing. Knowledge of simple grassroot setups to major event integrations.
- Responsibilities – Primary contact for marketing assets including Athletes, Teams and Events. Responsible for positive, two-way communication between asset and Molecule. Transmit that communication into usable marketing content. Support sales team communication efforts to reach dealers, distributors, teams and retail.
Strategic Partnerships – Help maximize strategic partnerships. Assist in managing deliverables on both sides.
Events – Manage coordinate and activate presence at events across all disciplines.
- Time – estimate range from 20-48 hours per month. Role can be balance between in-office and remote, but regular office immersion is encouraged. Upper end of work estimate is engagement at events.
POSITION AVAILABLE – Tactical Rep (Jan 2019)
Seeking a SoCal-based representative for tactical market applications and sales for Molecule. Strong tactical, police, fire and enthusiast market verticals knowledge and network important. Previous experience in sales role and strong understanding of tactical culture necessary for success.
Position would include supporting account management and acquisition, organizing marketing tasks and attending events/activations.
The role would be based out of our San Clemente HQ, however can be managed primarily remote with a flexible developed schedule. Role offers freedom, write your own schedule, work at own pace and ability to merge into existing projects.